Environment and Energy
Blas de Lezo’s Environment & Energy Department was established in 2007 by former senior consultants of UNIDO and the UK Environment Agency. Blas de Lezo assists clients in environmental planning and development by means of specialised legal and consultancy services. Blas de Lezo offers leadership and practical assistance to public and private policy makers ensuring that they can reach informed decisions on matters relating to the environment and energy.
Blas de Lezo’s Environment & Energy Department is made up of a multi-disciplinary team of academically trained expert consultants with extensive international experience.
- Project Finance
- Energy and Climate Change
- Sustainable Mobility
- Water and Contaminated Land
- Waste Management
- Ozone and Fluorinated Gases
- Evaluation of Policies, Plans and Projects
- Public Consultation
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Economics
- Environmental Taxation
- Environmental Training
- Environmental Law
- UNDP (Environment and Energy Group)
- European Commission
- European Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation
- Spanish Ministry of Environment and Rural and Marine Affairs
- Regional Governments
- Chambers of Commerce
- Local Authorities
In addition, Blas de Lezo advises private companies in the construction, industrial, transport and energy sectors.