The oldest transport, the terrestrial one, is the second most used mean of transport after the maritime one.
Our land transport department will advise you on all those queries and controversies before, during and after the carriage of goods by road, so that you can have a comprehensive consultancy.
- National and International transport of goods by road. (CMR)
- Cargo/stevedoring claims.
- Direct action of the carrier.
- Loss, damage and destruction of goods.
- Drafting and review of land transport contracts.
- Law 16/1987, of July 30, on the Organization of Land Transport.
- Land Transport Regulation.
- CMR Convention.
- Advice on national and international freight transport..