Blas de Lezo’s Environment and Energy Department offers its clients a comprehensive service of environmental consulting, energy and sustainability. Our service is oriented to the design of supporting tools in decision-making regarding the environment, both in the public and private sectors.
For this purpose, we have a multidisciplinary team as well as an extensive network of associated consultants at national and International level.
- Environmental Legislation and formulation of Normative Proposals.
- Project Finance.
- Energy and Climate Change.
- Sustainable Mobility
- Soils and Contaminated Waters.
- Waste management.
- Ozone and Fluorinated Gases.
- Evaluation of Policies, Plans and Projects.
- Allegations to Plans.
- Environmental Management Systems.
- Environmental liability.
- Environmental economics.
- Environmental Taxation