Our Managing Partner, Miquel Roca, appointed Professor of Maritime Law at Abat Oliba Barcelona CEU University.
Miquel becomes part of the Professors panel of Abat Oliba Barcelona CEU University, where he takes care of the Maritime Law's academic programme.
He is the Director of the Maritime Law Expert Course and of the International Summer School in Maritime Law taught at the University.
Abat Oliba Barcelona CEU University is the leading university in Spain for what concerns the Research and Academic Offer in the field of Maritime Law.
- Our Managing Partner, Mr. Miquel Roca, endorsed by Chambers & Partners 2013 Europe Guide
- Blas de Lezo recognised as the best Shipping Law Firm of Spain 2013
- Blas de Lezo awarded Spanish Maritime Law firm of the Year 2013
- Barcelona Summer School in Maritime Law 2013 - Applications now open!
- Blas de Lezo has been the most laureate transport and maritime law firm in Spain in 2012.
- Blas de Lezo's Pro-Bono team offers its services to the Fundación Abat Oliba for the maritime shipments of humanitarian aid.
- Blas de Lezo launches its new Yachting Desk incorporating Mr. Yamandú Rodriguez to its team.
- Blas de Lezo wins the Corporate INTL Global Awards 2012, for the following category: ‘Transport Law, Firm of the Year in Spain’
- The Rotterdam Rules obtain the second ratification.
- Blas de Lezo has received the Global Award 2012 as the “Spanish Shipping and Maritime Law Firm of the Year 2012”